Demand Your Fair Treatment After An Injury
Can you and your family make it through a medical emergency without help? For most of us, the answer is a resounding no, especially not if that injury is the result of an unexpected accident. After a car crash, a truck accident or a similar event, you may be able to get help. At my office, the goal is always to get you a truly supportive compensation settlement.
Personal injury cases are notoriously complicated. When facing a mountain of medical bills, it is normal to be overwhelmed and unsure of where to turn. You need an attorney who will fight for you every step of the way. If you were injured or lost a loved one in South Georgia, call me, attorney Steven Morgan. I am an experienced trial lawyer who has been representing injured individuals and their families since 1994.
I Have Experience With Many Areas Of Personal Injury Law
I believe that forming a strong relationship with a client begins with being available to talk and meet whenever my client has a question or concern. You will not be passed around from person to person. Instead, when you call, I will make myself available. If you drop into my office in Brunswick, I will take the time to talk with you. My experience includes successfully negotiating settlements and winning jury verdicts in cases related to:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents, including those involving drunk drivers, uninsured motorists and others
- Premises liability claims arising from slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other dangerous property conditions in Georgia
- Wrongful death claims after a loved one was killed by the carelessness or negligence of another party
I am also here to answer questions about the worth of your case, your time limits for filing an accident claim and other concerns. There is no case too big or small. Together we will work through your entire case and determine what the next steps are. I am here to listen to all of your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
You May Be Eligible For Compensation
After suffering an injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to sue the at-fault party for damages. In most cases, financial damages may include:
- Medical treatment and ongoing physical therapy
- Assistive devices needed for mobility and tasks in the home, car or office
- Rehabilitative and occupational therapy
- Lost pay and earnings at your most recent job
- Transportation and other costs directly associated with the injury or death
- Loss of affection or consortium (marital relations)
Because I charge contingency fees in all personal injury cases, you pay no upfront retainer or attorneys’ fees. Instead, we will agree on a percentage of the final settlement or jury verdict as my fee. If I can’t help you recover any money, you will pay nothing in attorneys’ fees.
Call Today For A Free Consultation
If you’re suffering from an injury, don’t wait any longer. I can help. Call Steven L. Morgan, P.C., at 912-289-0640 or send me an email with a brief explanation of your personal injury or wrongful death case. I will respond as quickly as possible to arrange an opportunity to meet with me in person. If you can’t come to my office in Brunswick, I may be able to meet with you at your home or office.