You May Be Entitled To Compensation For Your Injuries
Property owners and managers have a responsibility to keep their floors, parking lots and buildings safe from dangers that can cause injuries.
If you were injured while visiting a public building, a private business or someone else’s home in South Georgia, call me, personal injury trial lawyer Steven L. Morgan. From my Brunswick office, I serve people like you throughout Glynn County and beyond. I offer a free consultation to review the circumstances of your case and discuss your options for pursuing compensation through the legal system.
I Am Experienced In Many Different Types Of Premises Liability Cases
I help people recover money for injuries related to:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents due to wet floors, uneven stairs and other hazards
- Parking lot and parking ramp accidents
- Assault or robbery due to poor security
- Defective doors, stairways, elevators and escalators
- Falling products or materials, including falling debris on construction sites
- Swimming pool and playground accidents
- Dog bites or other animal attacks
- Safety code violations, such as not installing smoke detectors in apartment buildings
Why You Need An Attorney On Your Side
Premises liability cases in Georgia are typically very difficult. While insurance providers know that they should compensate their injured policyholders, they don’t make money that way. The insurance providers will often make every effort to disprove a case so that they can pay out as little as possible.
This means that you must be ready to prove in a court of law that your accident and injury resulted from a clear defect or danger that should have been corrected by the property owner. Only an experienced lawyer is equipped to gather the evidence and present a strong case on your behalf.
Don’t Waste Any Time — Set Up A Consultation Today
It is important to start investigating the accident as soon as possible. Property owners and managers are often quick to fix the problem and hide the evidence.
Call my office in Brunswick at 912-289-0640 or send an email to arrange a free consultation. I handle most premises liability litigation cases on a contingency fee basis. You don’t pay attorneys’ fees unless you win or settle your case.