Compassionate Yet Aggressive Help In Workers’ Compensation Cases
If you have suffered due to a work-related event, you need an attorney who will keep your best interest at the forefront. These cases quickly turn complicated and it’s normal to be overwhelmed.
If you live and work in Glynn County or a nearby county in South Georgia, talk with me, lawyer Steven L. Morgan Attorney At Law. Since 1994, I have devoted a substantial part of my practice to helping clients receive the full amount of medical and income benefits available after an injury or a work-related disability. As your attorney, I am here to answer all your questions.
Helping You Pursue Medical Benefits And Lost-Income Benefits
After suffering a work-related injury in Georgia, you are entitled to apply for benefits through your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance provider. It should be a simple process, but your employer and the insurance adjuster will often make it unnecessarily difficult. I will aggressively help you seek the benefits you are entitled to and assist you with all your related concerns. My firm has experience working with both insurance adjusters and employers. Among other things, I can assist with:
- Medical care, including emergency treatment, ongoing physical and rehabilitative therapy, and disputes over returning to work too soon. I can also advise you about changing doctors if you are not satisfied with the level of care you are receiving from your workers’ compensation panel physician.
- Weekly payments for loss of income, including maximizing weekly benefits for lost wages due to a temporary total disability or a temporary partial disability, and settlement of your claim.
- Qualifying for benefits for a work-related illness or disability, including repetitive stress injuries, hearing loss, back injuries, neck injuries and diseases caused by exposure to toxic materials.
- Benefits for a family member’s death, if your loved one was killed in a work-related accident.
- Denied workers’ comp claims, delayed claims or other disputes over the amount of benefits you deserve.
- Lawsuits involving third parties, such as if you were injured in an auto accident while driving on work-related business.
Together we will work toward the best possible solution for your case. I am here to help you every step of the way. There is no case too big or small, and I make myself available to every single one of my clients. Don’t take on the complicated legal system on your own.
Call For A Free Consultation · You Don’t Pay If You Don’t Receive Benefits
Put your trust in a firm that is responsive and efficient. Call my office in Brunswick at 912-289-0640 or use the email contact form to send a brief description of your workplace injury and why you need legal assistance. I will respond to arrange a free consultation as soon as possible.