Put Your Trust In A Firm That Cares
People are often surprised to learn that work-related injuries don’t have to be the result of an accident in order to qualify for workers’ compensation benefits in Georgia. In many cases, diagnosed conditions for repetitive stress injuries that are directly related to your job will also qualify for paid medical treatment and lost income benefits. The same applies to any illness that you may have contracted through your job.
For skilled help seeking the benefits you need, turn to me, Brunswick attorney Steven L. Morgan. Since 1994, I have been helping people like you throughout Georgia. Let me provide the legal counsel and assistance you require today.
Common types of work-related injuries include:
- Back or neck injury, including herniated disks
- Joint or bone injury, including fractured bones or sprains
- Spinal cord injury, including paraplegia or paralysis
- Head injury such as traumatic brain injury (TBI) or concussion
- Wrist and shoulder injury, such as rotator cuff damage
Repetitive Stress Injuries
Common types of work-related injuries caused by repetitive stress include:
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Knee ligament damage
- Ruptured disks
Illnesses And Diseases
Common work-related illnesses and diseases include:
- Cancer, including mesothelioma
- Respiratory or lung disease
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Hepatitis A, B or C
- MRSA and Mercer Staph infections
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) or reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
Working To Get You Approved For Workers’ Comp Benefits
If you live in South Georgia and have been denied workers’ compensation medical or income benefits for a work-related illness or disability, contact me today. I am an experienced workers’ compensation litigation lawyer who has helped numerous clients negotiate a fair settlement for medical care and indemnity benefits.
Call Steven L. Morgan, P.C., in Glynn County at 912-289-0640. You can also reach me by email. The consultation is absolutely free.